CareersHOW TO APPLY
Submit a resume, and cover letter outlining your knowledge and experience in relation to this position. Our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: July 31, 2016
Position Location: Thunder Bay
Start date: Fall
Hourly rate: Negotiable
Selected applicant will be Responsible for Research, Marketing, Implementing, various managed services.
• Remote, & Onsite Technical Support Service to clients in the City, & Region
• Implementing, & maintaining an Internal Web Based Database dedicated to client service
• Updating Technical Documentation on a daily basis
• Processing Online Ordering, Registration, & Error Rectification
• Research problems, make recommendations, and execute most cost effective solution
• Implement strategies to attract new clients and increase sales revenue with existing clients.
• Must be physically able to lift 40lbs
Qualifications and skills
• Business and Client relations experience an absolutely necessary.
• Mature Individual diciplined to work independently Remotely & Onsite with Clients. Excellent Communication Skills as Must!
• Committed to make Client service, and their job a priority. • Self-motivated, with excellent organizational skills to schedule, & manage projects
• Strong knowledge of Windows Server Platforms, 7, 8, 10, Microsoft Office.Suites.
• Proven Problem Solving Skills
• Able to create proposals, make presentations, and make follow-up calls.
• Able to multi-task taking on multiple roles and responsibilities as needed.
• Recently graduated from a post-secondary education program in the past 3 years
• Excellent Verbal & Written Skills
• Make use of their own vehicle.